zondag 17 februari 2008

Finally...

.......here are the cards I promissed to show you!
This is the first one, it's for a buddy of mine from a pregnancy forum:

And this one is for my neighbour, who is also pregnant:*******
Last Thursday, it was Valentine's Day, and WOOHOO, the mailman also brought some red envelopes to my door :-D : Thank you so much my Valentine's!
*******
Last Saturday Marye, Jeanet & I thought it was time for a visit at P&P,
Trui came back from the States, and brought some real jummie stuff!
And.....she gave us home some stuff to play with :-D
This is what I got to take home:
Looking good, doesn't it ;-)
Ofcourse, I also had to do some shopping myself hihi, so this is a part of what I bought:

The other part?? That's for the babycard, so no, can't show you yet ;-)
You'll have to waith until May!!
*******
And finally: yesterday I took of with my camera, and made some shots of a couple of very early spring flowers, so I'll leave you with 2 of my favorite's:

And yeah, I had to kneel to get those pics ;-)

8 opmerkingen:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

ooooh leuke kaartje Tammie!!! enne leuk dat je ook valetijntjes had...hihihi! het was gezellig zaterdag en de spulletjes zijn echt yummie yummie! veel scrapplezier!super gave foto's joh! groetjes marije.

scrappermimi zei

Your cards are just so very pretty, so much dimension I just want to touch them. Gorgeous flower pic and love your new stash. Will be fun playing I am sure!

Marjolein zei

Wat een enige kaartjes meid!!! Heb je schitterend gedaan! Zowel de dingen die Trui gaf als je eigen aankopen zien er goed uit... Laat je gauw wat zien van wat je er van gefrutseld hebt??

(nog bedankt voor je mail/blogcomment voor de 14e!!)

Monique Helfrich zei

Prachtige kaarten en voorjaarsfoto's! Je zal het wel druk hebben met al die extra (baby)contacten :)

Wendy Schoonhoven zei

WOW great cards and the new stuf Truike brought back looks great too...Love those little white flowers( sneeuwklokjes, geen idee hoe ze in het engels heten, haha...) and those pics are real good.xxxWendy.

Je@net zei

Mooie kaartjes heb je gemaakt Tammie!!
En je scrapaankopen zien er gaaf uit ;-)

Nura Keif zei

Beautiful cards. Awesome photos:-D

Twa zei

Wat een mooi papier allemaal, daar ga je vast wat moois van maken.