zaterdag 29 maart 2008

Heey it's me ;-)

Remember me, I'm the owner of this blog ;-)
Hihi I know, it has been a while (ok a BIG while, 25 days, *oops*) since I last updated, but to be honest, blogging is not my nr 1 priority at the moment. At least not this one ;-)
My baby blog is frequently being updated, so I guess you can imagine what keeps me busy these days!
But now I have my maternity leave, so more time for updating both blogs, and do some scrapbooking aswell! Cause that really has been a while!
Today began good, we went scrappin' at Nora's place (she has this beautiful atelier!), and Marye, Jeanet & Esther helped me with the babycards (designed myself, and made ourselves) and there all practicly finished!! So you will understand I'm very happy! Thnx girls!! Love ya ;-)
So now I can work on my baby album, do some scrappin' for the new SBM, and just relax!!
Have a nice weekend everyone!

5 opmerkingen:

Frumpies world zei

Ow, I want to see, I want to see....It must make you feel a little more relaxt knowing the cards are almost finished...Enjoy the rest of you pregnancy,xxxWendy.

Je@net zei

Was gezellie he meis!!
En nu lekekr genieten van je verlof!!
Tot donderdag!!

Monique zei

Goed om je hier weer terug te zien! En gefeliciteerd met je verlof; geniet er maar lekker van! Zo gaaf om samen met je vriendinnen de geboortekaartjes te maken.... eh, weten zij dan ook al de naam? veel scrapplezier!

SCRAP-GEK! zei

hihihihi....ik dacht al waarneer update ze haar blog toch eens! ;-) LOL! groetjes marije.

Je@net zei

Ben ik weer....heb een verrassing voor je op m'n blog ;-)