zondag 21 december 2008

I love photoshop!

After being totaly addicted to paint shop pro, I downloaded photoshop on my laptop, and the possibilities that stuff brings, yes I have a new addiction!
I really love making fairies out of little kids, so that's what I mostly do now a days haha, besides working, Luna, Maikel, etc, you know, the usual stuff....
I've also made several X-mas cards and a we-are-moving-card for some people, and ofcourse my own X-mas cards(but those I will show you later.)
Hope you enjoy:
These are the X-mas cards I made:

A we-are-moving-card:
And this is just some other-baby-fun-stuff ;-)
And ofcourse my own little fairy:

This last one I ordered on a big 60x90cm canvas, can't waith to have that one having in our living room!
And....I'm still not finished, already have 2 girls who wan't me to make fairies out of their little girls to.....
So I'm off photoshopping again hihi.
I'll show you our X-mas cards later!!

3 opmerkingen:

*~SCRAP-GEK~* zei

ooooooooooh wauw Tammie!!!! dit is echt zooooo gaaf! en nu weet ik meteen wat jij besteld hebt met de bon van je kerstpakket! LOL! ik weet nog niet wat ik ga bestellen, ik heb niet echt iets wat mij meteen trekt! ik dacht ook aan een canvas, maar ik zie al dat ik dan eerst even een foto door jou moet laten bewerken! hihihihi! dat is wel helemaal cool hoor! dat Canvas zou echt helemaal gaaf staan bij jullie in huis! ben super benieuwd? weet je al waarneer je hem krijgt?

HELE FIJNE FEESTDAGEN SAAMPJES!!!!

LUNA'S EERSTE KERST...DAT MAAKT HET TOCH WEL EXTRA SECIAAL!!!!

GENIET ERVAN!!!

liefs Marije.

scrappy jen d zei

Ha, die Tamara,
Meis....wat zijn ze allemaal beeldig, he?
Ik zou er ook niet uit kunnen kiezen, hoor!
Supergaaf, stuk voor stuk!
Ik wens jullie drietjes daar onder the tree een hele fijne, gezellige Kerst toe! Luna vindt het allemaal vast prachtig! Mooie foto's maken, he?
Heel veel liefs en een goed oud en nieuw ook natuurlijk!
Groetjes, Jen.

Miranda zei

I would love to know where you got those wings you used. I could really use them for a friend of mine. Hope you can let me know.

What a great creations.

Have a great christmas.