dinsdag 3 juli 2007

Update :-D

And here's an update again ;-)
My birthday last sunday was very nice, I had lots of fun a got great presents. Money, alcohol ;-) and this Pandora:

From the money I ordered a second Pandora bracelet, so now they look like this:


The first one will me themed "Tamara" with the colors green,blue & white.
The second will be themed "Love, Friends & Family" with the colors pink, black & white.
I personally think it's pretty cool :-D
Next on my wishlist (yeah, it never stops...) are 2 new clips, one with blue, the other with pink.
Oh, here are some birthday pics:


I'll develope some photo's this week, wednesday or friday, and then finish my workshop book next weekend!!

so keep looking at my blog ;-)

2 opmerkingen:

Je@net zei

Wauwie, je bent weer lekekr verwend! En wat een gaaf idee van die 2 armbanden!! Lijkt me super!!

Marjolein zei

Ziet er goed uit meid, nog van harte!!!! Mooi hoor die armbanden allemaal, leuk idee zo!