I was tagged, not once, but twice.
The first one was by Marye, she did it a time ago, but I hadn't done anything with it yet! Sorry girl, to make up, here it is:
These are the things I'm very grateful for:
1: Maikel, my love, who supports me with everything I do, keeps me going when I need it, and holds me back when I go to fast ;-)
2: The little wonder that grows inside of me!! I'm soooooo glad that it took us such a short time to get pregnant!! I know it's not something you should take for granted, so I'm thankful EVERY DAY!!
3: My dear friends Marye & Jeanet!! The're always there for me when I need them, and the fun we have together, can't be replaced by anything!! Ofcourse I have lots of friends, all with their different roles in my life, but all of them are very important to me! So: LOVE YOU ALL ;-)
4: My family! the're always there for me when I need them, and most of them will be playing an important role in our baby's life!
5: SCRAPPING!! It really is the ultimate hobby for me! I love taking pictures, and this is the most beautiful way I have ever seen to save them!
6: My work! I could never go without the cute kids at work! I always say that even when I would become a miljonair, I would NOT quit my job!
7: Our home: We really had such luck becoming the owners of this house, and I probably could live here forever ;-) Ofcourse we will move some day, but I'm not in a hurry to do so :-D
8: YOU!! visitihing my blog :-D If my blog wouldn't be visited very much, I would probably quit with writing very fast ;-) So keep visiting :-D
The 2nd tag was by Jeanet, here are my answers:
Jobs I had:
1. I work at an after school care for kids from 4-12 years.
2. I used to work in a daycare centre for kids from 0-4 years.
3. store clerk in a shoestore (in the weekends during my schoolperiode)
4. McDonalds!! Taht's probably where I got my addiction from ;-)
Movies I could watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the carribean!
2. Disney's Lilo & Stitch :-D
3.Narnia, Lord of the Rings,and other fantasy movies.
4. Horror and thriller movies!
TV shows I watch:
2. Charmed (although it's repeated over and over, still love to watch!)
3. Idols/ Dancing on Ice/ Sterren dansen op het ys
4. Prison break & Heroes (that's my thursday night!!), House, CSI, Kidnapped.
Places I have lived:
2. Sorry, that's all folks ;-)
2. Yellow rice with chicken and ananas (a delicious recipe from Maikel's mum!)
3. Chinese/ Greek
4. Pasta and rice!!
1. LIME GREEN!!!
2. Aqua blue
3. Fuchsia Pink
4. Black and white
Places I would love to be now:
2. In a warm and sunny place
3. Dinseyland (but I'll waith until our kid can come along ;-)
4. Scrappin with the girls!
Names I like, but would not use for my children:
Hmmmm this is a difficult one.....just give me a minute to think!
As you can see, I love English names that you don't hear every day! So we are thinking very hard for names for our own little one!!
For both tags I tag:
Thanks for visiting my blog, and have a good day everyone!